Five. Easy. Steps.
Our web design process is so simple, you can count the steps on your hand. Let’s break it down:
Listen | Outline | Design | Deliver | Commit
Before we ever begin, we want to know:
- Who is your typical customer now?
- Who is your ideal customer?
- What are their concerns?
- What is your current online presence?
- What are your goals?
- How can we help?
Now that we know a little about you, we can start to plan.
- find solutions to fit your budget
- plan strategies to increase business
- outline what content to include on your site
- create a plan of action
This is where the metal hits the grindstone:
- Execute our plan
- Customize the look and function of the site
- Create & add content
This is the fun part. It’s like Christmas Day for business owners.
- Launch site.
- Hand over the keys.
- We’ll sit down and show you how to drive it.
You know we got your back. After the project is complete, if you need help we can do the following:
- integrate your email with Gmail, Yahoo or Outlook.
- connect your site to Facebook & Twitter.
- integrate Analytics.
- submit your site to Google, Bing & others.
- apply SEO-friendly tags to content.
- provide domain management.
- help with blogging & updates.
- continue to provide help for as long as you need.